NO VENDOR CHAIN Two balcony areas Plenty of storage Secure key fob entry SUMMARY
510 Roughwood Road, S61 4LB
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £40,000 on the above property any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes placeDESCRIPTION
510 Roughwood Road, S61 4LB
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of
£40,000 on the above property any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place
The Energy Performance Certificate Rating is C
ATTENTION! Offered to the market is a third floor flat, with NO VENDOR CHAIN. Close to local schools and Kimberworth Park. It has secure access via a key fob and intercom system. TO VIEW CALL US!Entrance Hall
Having a door to the front, storage, loft access and a central heating radiator.Lounge
14' 6" x 15' 6" to the maximum point ( 4.42m x 4.72m to the maximum point )
Having an electric fire with surround, a double glazed window and door to the front leading to the balcony and a central heating radiator.Kitchen
10' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.02m )
Fitted with wall and base units, space for a washing machine & cooker, two pantries, a double glazed window to the rear and a door leading onto the rear balcony.Bedroom One
12' 11" to the maximum point x 12' ( 3.94m to the maximum point x 3.66m )
Having fitted wardrobes, a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.Bedroom Two
9' 4" x 12' 9" ( 2.84m x 3.89m )
Having built in storage, a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.Bathroom
Fitted with a panelled bath with a shower over, a wash basin, a low flush W.C., a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.Outside
To the front of the flat is a small balcony where there is room to sit outside.
To the rear of the property is a further small balcony.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.