2 Bed Red Sandstone flat with parking En-suite & shower room Spacious accommodation Character Property EPC GCH D Summary
Fantastic traditional red sandstone upper floor apartment ideally located in the centre of the popular village of Auchinleck. Offering, off street parking, two double bedrooms and an en suite. GCH EPC Ddescription
The properties location is central to the village of Auchinleck providing a variety of local amenities at disposal as well as superb public transport links that makes this property great for commuters. We highly recommend a viewing of this property to fully appreciate what it has to offer.
In summary, the property comprises secured door entrance with communal hallway to stairs leading up to the top floor right-hand side. Welcoming reception hallway with traditional high ceilings helps set the tone throughout this characterful property. The kitchen includes integrated electric oven, hob with fan hood, freestanding washing machine, fridge and freezer. The lounge is front facing and has fantastic floor space with an electric fire as focal point, the original window opening's help absorb light and allows the lounge to be a warm sociable hub. Both bedrooms are double sized and one includes built in wardrobes and an en suite with panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w/c. The shower room benefits from walk in electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w/c.Lounge
14' 11" max x 13' 10" max ( 4.55m max x 4.22m max )Bedroom 1
14' 10" max x 13' 8" max ( 4.52m max x 4.17m max )Bedroom 2
16' 3" max x 11' 6" max ( 4.95m max x 3.51m max )Kitchen
9' 10" x 9' ( 3.00m x 2.74m )Shower Room En Suite
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.