Calling all buyers in A position to proceed quickly One bed ground floor flat for quick sale Local amenities Transport links Estimated rental £575 Leasehold
Goodmove are proud to present this one bed ground floor flat for quick sale on St. Helen's Road. The property benefits from being placed in a great location: Just a short walk to Hastings Town Centre, the mainline train station, all local amenities and shops making this an ideal buy to let. With its own private entrance and a motivated seller this property is invited to buyers in a position to proceed quickly.Lease Details
Current lease is 64 years (This will be extended to 125 years once an offer is accepted)
Current ground rent is £30 per annum (Will increase to £200 per annum when lease is extended)
No service charge, any issues with the building is split between the 4 flats.Disclaimer
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither goodmove nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.