Help to buy available Brand New Prestigious Development 1,2 & 3 Bedroom Luxury Apartments 150 Yards to Ashford Mainline Station Immaculatley Presented Throughout Allocated Parking Summary
the foundry show home now open!
1,2 & 3 bed apartments all available with 20% help to buy available with only 5% deposit required.Description
The Foundry is a brand new landmark development of spacious 1,2 & 3 bedroom luxury apartments from prestigious developer Cleanslate.
Many apartments feature a balcony or terrace and all come with allocated off-street parking. Every aspect of this development has been carefully crafted to offer an unrivalled quality of living.
The development is superbly located in the heart of Ashford, less than 150 yards from the mainline train station, which provides a regular service into central London in just 38 minutes. It is also just a short distance from a wealth of local amenities including supermarkets, coffee shops, bars and restaurants.
Don't miss your chance to reserve one of these fantastic apartments!
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.